FOR 24-Mar-20



The health and well being of our members, our families and our community is our primary concern.  Therefore, in light of the COVID-19 situation, the Annual General Meeting (AGM) and social scheduled for April 4th has been postponed.  The meeting will be rescheduled once Public Health Authorities deem it safe for groups to congregate and we can make the necessary arrangements.


The actions that the Bridge are taking in absence of the meeting are:

  • In order to fulfill tax filing requirements the Bridge will proceed with filing the 2019 Financial Statements with the CRA.
  • As there were no increases proposed for membership dues, launch/cradle move or other fees, the Bridge will proceed with sending out the annual dues and launch form in order to be prepared for the 2020 summer season.
  • The bridge will incur only those operating expenses reasonable for operating the Club between now and when the AGM can be held.
  • Capital Projects will be placed on hold until the AGM can be held and members can vote.

The Bridge will hold the course and continue with business as close to usual as permitted and safe. When the AGM can be held, we will seek your approval of all items on the original Notice. We will continue to monitor the situation and the advice of the Public Health Authorities and advise the membership of the status of our social events on a timely basis.

As this situation is changing on a daily basis, we will keep you posted as soon as we have the information.  We continue to work closely with the Town and currently expect Launch to be held on Sunday May 10th. We will provide you with any harbour updates or changes as they become available.


Stay well everyone.










Get Adobe Reader FreeFor best results please download the lastest version of the FREE Adobe Reader HERE.