BUMP & GRIND BULLETIN
Good Afternoon All,
Here are the details regarding tomorrows race:
- Skippers meeting is at 09:30 via VHF radio channel 9.
- Start gun is 11:00 am GPS time between Yellow set mark and Fairway Mark.
- Course is Start Line as above to TN 2 ( New Bank Buoy “ 44 degrees 56’ 24” N 80 degrees 37’ 36” W) and return to start line.
- Buoys to port.
- A 4-hour time limit on race.
- A 3-hour time limit if the leading boat has not rounded the TN 2 mark.
- There is a provision for a shortened course. Boats need to monitor channel 09.
- There are two divisions: Flying Sails and Non-Flying Sails. Skippers will need to indicate their intention to the race committee after the skippers meeting.
- Boats need to record their own finish GPS times and need to text to Tobyn as soon as practically possible. Number to be relayed at skippers meeting.
- Skippers are reminded to follow all covid racing policies as per Sail Ontario, and the Province.
Note: we may / may not be able to declare a winner as several do not have a current PHRF rating . Any protests are to be submitted with a case of beer (lol, Blue please). Remember we are out to have fun. Any issues or concerns to me at [email protected]
See you in the morning,
For best results please download the lastest version of the FREE Adobe Reader HERE.