FOR 22-Aug-20

The race committee in consultation with various bridge members have made the difficult decision to keep the AP flag up for the time being and continue to postpone the racing season for this year. It is our hope that over the next several weeks that we may see some stability with respect to the virus that is haunting us all. We are also hopeful that we may be able to have the TYC regatta sometime in the month of September, however that will be TBD. We have been approached by the CYC regarding the Meaburywood to be held as normal out of our harbour and have responded that we are in a hold pattern until further notice. I do ask all for your continued patience and understanding during these unprecedented times. We would like to offer to our membership the opportunity to explore virtual racing. Glenn Hayworth has offered to host the technical side of things. We did some experimenting last month with this, and it was a lot of fun. So, in the meantime, lets make the best of what we can and let me know if the VR is of any interest to you.
Mike Molloy

Rear Commodore of Racing


Meanwhile... if you want to go around the buoys in a Laser, we sail at noon on Saturday's and we'll arrange for a boat for you. Contact: Mark Beaton


Get Adobe Reader FreeFor best results please download the lastest version of the FREE Adobe Reader HERE.