HAVE A BALL at THE COMMODORE'S BALL!
Saturday, May 11th at Alpine Ski Club, RESERVE ONLINE
Your Commodore, Andi, cordially invites you to start the season with him,
and to bring your family and crew, too.
The venue: ALPINE LODGE on Arrowhead Road
(just off Highway 26 at Craigleith Park)
5:30 Pre-dinner Social
- The bar is open (and so is the patio - weather permitting)
- Cheese and charcuterie platter upon arrival
- Live music by Daniel McLaughlin and Lighthouse Jazz
Vegetarians, please select 'Vegetarian' when registering
- Chef's Choice: mixed green salad
- Grilled zucchini
- Heirloom carrots with chives
- Scalloped potatoes
- Grilled chicken breasts
- Roast Dukkah salmon, radish sprouts, grilled lemon
- Broken-down Pavlova - berries, custard, meringue, mint
During and Après dinner
- Seasonal Announcements
Note: Alpine is fully accessible with an elevator on the main level to the second floor
Members: $35 / Guests: $50 / Register online* by Sunday May 5th
Print out your confirmation and take with your cheque to Gyles Sails and Marine, or mail to TYC, P.O. Box 22, Thornbury, ON N0H 2P0
* if you need assistance logging on and registering for the event, please call or email: Kathey Koningen (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Carla Nicolson (email@example.com).