BUMP & GRIND
PUBNIGHT - DATE & VENUE CHANGE
MARSH STREET, FEB 16th
Our next Education and Pub Night will be at the Marsh Street Centre on SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 16th from 4p.m. until 7p.m. There will be a cash bar and some snacks.(chips, pretzels etc)
The location and day have both been changed since Maiolos has closed down and no other location had Sunday 17th available. We will return to our Sunday time in March.
"KNOTS 101 Plus Splicing" presented by Doug Johnston, Jean-Loup Dalle and John Gyles. This will include practical demonstrations and opportunities for you to show off your skills at knot tying stations made available by the Blue Mountain Power Squadron.
Cross Country and or Snow Shoeing ?event at Duntroon Highlands Club on Friday, February 15th. Lots of snow is headed our way so it should be a good day . Just a reminder that if you have not already registered or contacted Carla please do so.
POWER SQUADRON NEWSLETTER
Upcoming Course Information.
- Feb 15 - Winter Rendezvous
- Feb 17 - Pub Night & Workshop, 4pm, Location TBD
- Feb 28 - Last day of GBCC Intiation Deal
- Mar 17- Pub Night & Workshop, 4pm
- April 6 - AGM L.E.Shore Memorial Library
- May 12, 2019 - Launch is only 89 days away!
- July 13/14, 2019 - Proposed date - Thornbury Harbour to host the Great Lakes Masters Championship & Open Laser Regatta (volunteers + participants stay tuned!)