BUMP & GRIND
Winter Cross Country/Snow Shoe Day – Friday February 15th
DEADLINE FOR SIGNING UP IS THIS FRIDAY (FEBRUARY 8).
Come and join your fellow boaters for a day on the trails; Snowshoeing or Cross-Country. Whether you are experienced, a novice or have never tried it before – you will have a great time at the Winter Rendezvous!
The location for the day is Highlands Nordic near Duntroon (1182 Nottawasaga Rd Concession 10 S, Duntroon), just a half hour drive south east of Thornbury.
Login to the TYC website and register today. Don't have equipment? Indicate that you need rentals on the RSVP form and then visit the ski shop on your way into the lodge; pay Highlands Nordic directly for them.
Plan to be there about 9am and meet in the Granary Room; trail side of the second floor past the kitchen. Have a coffee, gear up and head out. After a morning on the trails, come back at noon for lunch: Chili, Salad & Dessert. After lunch you will need to hit the trails again! When you are completely exhausted, come in for Après Ski. We provide the snacks....you provide the liquid refreshments. This is always a fun day - hope you can join us!
- Feb 8 - Registration Deadline for Winter Rendezvous
- Feb 15 - Winter Rendezvous
- Feb 17 - Pub Night & Workshop, 4pm, Location TBD
- Feb 28 - Last day of GBCC Intiation Deal
- Mar 17- Pub Night & Workshop, 4pm
- April 6 - AGM L.E.Shore Memorial Library
- May 12, 2019 - Launch is only 94 days away!
- July 13/14, 2019 - Proposed date - Thornbury Harbour to host the Great Lakes Masters Championship & Open Laser Regatta (volunteers + participants stay tuned!)