BUMP & GRIND
Harbour staff has forwarded this update.
ALAN CHESWORTH's PRESENTATION
For those who were lucky enough to catch Alan's fantastic presentation on Georgian Bay anchorages and the Georgian Bay Cruising Club, here is a link to his slides. The GBCC discounted initiation fee is available until the end of February. Membership form is available here, (Alan has offered to forward any application forms if they are brought to him).
It may be freezing outside but the warm weather will soon arrive, and so will our fun-filled social events. If there is anyone who would like to volunteer to help make it all happen, please send your name my way to join our list of Social Committee Volunteers. Your support will be appreciated by all members, because we do love to mingle, eat (and drink) and enjoy shared friendships!
TYC WINTER RENDEZVOUS
Feb 15th - Come and join us on for a day on the trails, either on cross-country skis or snowshoes. Whether you have your own gear and experience, or need rentals and instruction - come one, come all! Meet in the Granary (on the second floor) at Highland Nordic at about 9am. Have a coffee, gear up and head out. If you need rentals please let Carla know.
After a morning on the trails, return for lunch at noon: bowl of chili (vegetarian available), bun, caesar salad, fruit and cookies. After that lunch you will need to hit the trails again! When you are completely exhausted, come in for apres ski. We provide the snacks, you do the BYOB.
This is always a fun day - hope you can join us:
Online registration is now open for this event.
Please register no later than February 10th.
Members Day and Trail Pass $35
Guest Day and Trail Pass $40
Guests $10 for Apres Ski
LADDERS ON THE HARD
Reminder to please make sure your ladder is down and locked for the safety of all boats.
- TORONTO BOAT SHOW - ON NOW!
- Jan 25 - Downhill Ski Meetup, Craigleith
- Feb 8 - Registration Deadline for Winter Rendezvous
- Feb 15 - Winter Rendezvous
- Feb 17 - Pub Night & Workshop, 4pm, Maiolos
- Feb 28 - Last day of GBCC Intiation Deal
- Mar 17- Pub Night & Workshop, 4pm, Maiolos
- April 6 - AGM L.E.Shore Memorial Library
- May 12, 2019 - Launch is only 108 days away!
- July 13/14, 2019 - Proposed date - Thornbury Harbour to host the Great Lakes Masters Championship & Open Laser Regatta (volunteers + participants stay tuned!)