BUMP & GRIND
PUB NIGHT TOMORROW:
Alan Chesworth presents Cruising North Channel
Please join us at Maiolo's Restaurant this Sunday, January 13th, at 4pm for Alan's presentation on the North Channel. The presentation will be followed by Pub Night social.
TYC SKI MEETUP CRAIGLEITH
Please join us for a day of skiing (or snowshoeing) on Friday, January 25th at Craigleith Ski Club.
The cost is $70 for a lift ticket payable on the day. Bring your own lunch or purchase food at the club. We will have a table in the main lodge.
If you are interested in joining us, please let me know by Monday, January 21st. Please indicate whether you need a lift ticket or if you already have a ski badge. (Snowshoeing is free!).
There is no cancellation fee if you are unable to attend.
Cheers Ruth Hayworth
416 558 8944
TYC WINTER RENDEZVOUS
Come and join us on Feb 15th for a day on the trails: Cross Country and/or snowshoeing. Have your own gear and experience too.............or never done it before and need rentals..........come one come all.
Meet in the Granary (facing the trails and the ridge on the second floor) at Highland Nordic bout 9a.m. Have a coffee, gear up and head out. If you need rentals please let Carla know.
After a morning on the trails, come back at noon for lunch: bowl of chili (vegetarian available), bun, caesar salad, fruit an cookies.
After that lunch you will need to hit the trails again!
When you are completely exhausted, come in for apres ski. We provide the snacks..........you do the BYOB.
This is always a fun day - hope you can join us.
Registration deadline is February 8th
Members Day and Trail Pass $35
Guest Day and Trail Pass $40
Guests $10 for Apres Ski
- Jan 13 - Pub Night & Workshop 4pm Maiolos
- Jan 25 - Downhill Ski Meetup, Craigleith
- Feb 8 - Registration Deadline for Winter Rendezvous
- Feb 15 - Winter Rendezvous
- Feb 17 - Pub Night & Workshop, 4pm, Maiolos
- April 6 - AGM L.E.Shore Memorial Library
- May 12, 2019 - Launch is only 120 days away!
- July 13/14, 2019 - Proposed date - Thornbury Harbour to host the Great Lakes Masters Championship & Open Laser Regatta (volunteers + participants stay tuned!)