BUMP & GRIND
THE PRICE IS RIGHT…NOW!
From November 23-26 if you subscribe to receive emails from the Toronto International Boat Show, you'll get a link to purchase tickets online at HALF-PRICE! Make your winter sailing dreams come true at everyone's favourite January escape.
And… FOR WOMEN ONLY
More Boat Show news - January 20th is Women's Day . Enjoy an exclusive package of female-focused keynotes, seminars and much more… for just $99. Limited to just 150 participants, it includes lunch, an end-of-day reception and a raffle for fab boating prizes.
Gyles Sails and Marine is pleased to be the winter home for the arresting array of TYC branded merchandise at 20% OFF, until it's all gone (ball caps excluded). Christmas gifts? Polo's, T-shirts, buffs… oh my! Very smart.
You went the distance or attended a rendezvous but have nothing to show for it? Contact Jennifer Perks at firstname.lastname@example.org for your rightful burgee bonus.
HUMBER WINTER LEARNING
Humber Bay Sailing Club has some great boating seminars and courses that run right through the winter - and are open to everyone. Check out what's on offer here.
- Dec 16 - Pub Night, Maiolo's
- Jan 25 - Tentative Downhill Ski Meetup
- Feb 15 - Winter Rendezvous
- May 12, 2019 - Launch is only 172 days away!
- July 13/14, 2019 - Proposed date - Thornbury Harbour to host the Great Lakes Masters Championship & Open Laser Regatta (volunteers + participants stay tuned!)