The Annual General Meeting of the Thornbury Yacht Club is this Saturday, April1st at the Lora Bay Recreational Centre at 1500 hrs. A wine and cheese social will immediately follow the meeting. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. To receive and approve the minutes of the Fall Meeting of Members;
2. To receive and approve the Financial Statements for the year ending December 31, 2016;
3. To review and approve the 2017 Operating and Capital budgets;
4. To consider an Extraordinary Resolution not to appoint an auditor
5. To transact such further & other business that properly came 60-days before the meeting notice (per Bylaw 12.1B)
All members are strongly encouraged to attend the Annual General Meeting. If you are unable to attend the meeting in person, a proxy process is available, as described in Bylaw #1 Section 12.11. Any member of the Bridge may act on your proxy if another member cannot attend for you.
Click here for the full notice of the meeting, agenda and the proxy.
Click here for the Financial Report.
Click here for the Minutes from the Fall 2016 Meeting of Members.
Hope to see you there!
The next pub night is Sunday April 23rd at The Corner in Thornbury. But wait...there's more. The long awaited presentation by Mike Molloy and John Gyles on the refurbishing and racing of this 8M champion will start at 4pm. Plan to come to this presentation and certainly bring a friend!
For best results please download the lastest version of the FREE Adobe Reader HERE.