TAKE NOTICE THAT: the Annual General Meeting of the Thornbury Yacht Club will be held on the 1st day of April 2017 at the Lora Bay Recreational Centre, 200 Beacon Drive, Lora Bay in the Town of the Blue Mountains at 1500 hrs for the following purposes:
1. To receive and approve the minutes of the Fall Meeting of Members;
2. To receive and approve the Financial Statements for the year ending December 31, 2016;
3. To review and approve the 2017 Operating and Capital budgets;
4. To consider an Extraordinary Resolution not to appoint an auditor
5. To transact such further & other business that properly came 60-days before the meeting notice (per Bylaw 12.1B)
All members are strongly encouraged to attend the Annual General Meeting. If you are unable to attend the meeting in person, a proxy process is available, as described in Bylaw #1 Section 12.11. Any member of the Bridge may act on your proxy if another member cannot attend for you.
Click here for the full notice of the meeting, agenda and the proxy.
Click here for the Financial Report.
Click here for the Minutes from the Fall 2016 Meeting of Members.
For best results please download the lastest version of the FREE Adobe Reader HERE.